About Mavis Amankwah
Mavis Amankwah is an award-winning entrepreneur/author/motivational speaker/mentor, specialising in marketing, PR, diversity communications and business sustainability. Having been featured in over 130 press titles from the Guardian to PR Week, this serial businesswoman has recently been named one of ‘the most influential people in PR,’ for the fifth consecutive year by PR Week’s Powerbook (2009-2013).
A full member of the Chartered Institute of PR (CIPR); she has won six business and community awards including:
- Winner of the ‘Business Woman of the Year’, Women4Africa Awards (2011)
- Winner of ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’, Women4Africa Awards (2011)
- Winner of the ‘Outstanding Achievement in Business’ award
- Winner of the 2008 Black Business Awards – Innovation category
- Winner of the ‘Innovation Award’ in 2007 GAB Awards – Media category
Mavis was recently appointed as the business ambassador for a social enterprise organisation called Positive Inclusions and is currently champions the organisation’s new initiative as Delivery Partners for the Start-Up Loans government programme. The scheme offers loans, business support and mentoring to aspiring entrepreneurs aged 18-30 who want to start or grow their enterprises.
Rich Visions is an award-winning integrated communications agency. Our key focus is to help corporate and commercial entities, businesses, organisations, advertising and marketing agencies to extend their reach by communicating and marketing to diverse, niche and ethnic audiences across the UK.
- Motivational Speaking
- Mentoring (group and one-to-one)
- Business Development
- Business Sustainability
- Diversity Communications
- Hosting events