International Women’s Day 2019
First and foremost, I would like to say thank you to the 100+ ladies that came to my international women’s day event at Hilton Canary Wharf…you ladies rock!
A Conversation With Mavis Amankwah
Entering my 18th year of business, I feel the urge to help as many entrepreneurs start and grow through business plans, access to finance, and personal development to name a few.
This event was extremely important to me. Having weathered many storms in my business, personal and social lives, I make sure I persist.
But then it dawned on me, there are key women in business that are less fortunate than myself; they may be in a position where they’re working full-time to provide for their families whilst being oppressed, talked-down to and frowned upon.
I have a due-diligence within the business community to bridge these gaps and bring like-minded business women (and men!) together. I’d also like to extend a special thank you to the following Keynote Speakers:
- Jenny Garrett [Global] – #IAmRemarkable
- Kemi Atijosan – Business Sustainability
- Linda Muyobo – Matters of The Heart
- Khalia Ismain – Love Jammi
- Karen West-Whylie – Importance of a Business Plan/Barking Enterprise Centres
- Nadine Walker – One Thing
- Marina Nani – You Are #Stardust (MTN Media)
- Maureen Mbondiah Mandipaza
The world’s most glamorous racing day – Ladies Day at Royal Ascot – is renowned for being the biggest day on the British social and sporting calendar, and we are inviting YOU to join us and be a part of this exciting occasion.
Our fantastic day tour to The Royal Ascot for Ladies on June 20 will be a chance to dress up and join the regal tradition and pageantry on a fun day out!
Our fabulous day tour package will include:
- Return luxury coach transport to Royal Ascot from London
- Bubbly will be provided on the journey to the racecourse
- Entry to the Royal Ascot for Queen Anne Enclosure or Windsor Enclosure
- Large buffet lunch upon arrival served generously with excellent varieties of quality red and white wine.
- A bag full of goodies
Register your interest below!
To reach these audiences you need to know these audiences. You will require specialist insight which we at Rich Visions can provide by keeping you abreast with the latest trends. Come and join us to hear the business case for reaching and engaging diverse and ethnic communities from a commercial and corporate social responsibility perspective.
Benefits of Attending:
- An overview of the various ethnic communities in the UK and how to reach them
- An overview of ethnic communities’ disposable income and spending power
- An overview
onmaking your communication campaigns appealing to ethnic audiences
- You’ll be provided with examples of the cost of getting your campaigns wrong (stereotyping, un
conciousbias and using jargon)
- We will give you advice on tapping into the ethnic and diaspora media to promote your clients’ campaigns, services or products
- Where and how to start reaching out to women in business,
millennials, over 50+ from ethnic backgrounds