Name of Company: Rich Visions
Hours: 35 hours per week (Flexi Time)
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: £24k Basic PA (on yearly sales target of £150k)
Overall job purpose:
To assist in the shaping the professional service of Rich Visions and its brand (including Mavis Amankwah brands) through developing profitable financial strategies, identification of new business opportunities and sales management.
To actively promote and sell our marketing and business solutions packages including our business loan assistance programmes via telephone, emails, face-to-face meetings and at specific events.
· To plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to ensure achievement
of agreed business targets.
· To successfully target and bring on potential clients (mostly large co-operations, businesses, sole traders, SMEs and entrepreneurs)
· To effectively manage time in order to achieve set targets, in line with
agreed productivity targets.
· To negotiate and manage the launch of any new business, that will go hand in hand with our companies marketing & PR strategies working with appropriate individuals in the team
· To negotiate and manage new business appointments/ arrangements
· To maintain the required volume of outbound calls and maintain agreed
standards of response rates on incoming calls, evaluating each month
· To use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and
· To contribute towards company targets and profit by way of meeting
and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
· To use prospect and customer contact tools and systems, to manage the
· day to day running of the business using our in-house CRM system
· Systems must be maintained and updated at all times.
· To respond and follow up sales enquiries, using appropriate methods.
· To be responsible for sourcing new leads for various sectors, from
· To communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using
appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business,
and sustainable relationships.
· To attend training workshops to develop knowledge, techniques and skills.
· To demonstrate a flexible attitude if requested to assist in other areas of
· the business as and when required.
· A levels – or equivalent
· Sales qualifications
· 1-4 years experience
· Solid telesales skills and aptitude to meet/surpass monthly targets
· Superb telephone manner
· Excellent people skills
· Experience of telesales and email sales campaigns
Knowledge and Experience:
· Proficient with email and Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
· Excellent telesales experience and skills
· A proven track record of achieving sales targets through warm and cold calling
· Target driven
· Self motivated and happy to work on his/her own
· A cheerful and optimistic attitude to work
· An openness and enthusiasm for change and improvements to the business
· The drive and determination to ‘make things happen’
· Enjoys working in a small team that has a big impact
· Gets a kick out of making sales
· A good team player, prepared to ‘muck in’ when required and work under intense pressure to met monthly targets
· Excellent ‘people’ skills, especially via phone and electronic media
· A good organiser with an eye for detail
This is a one year contract, subject to a satisfactory 3-month probationary period
Send both a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The closing date is 29th March 2018; Good luck!
We’ve got another vacancy open for a Data Entry Administrator. You can find more details here –> http://bit.ly/2FBccF5