Business Development Executive
We’re recruiting for a new Business Development Executive to join the Rich Visions Small Business team! If you think you’d be a perfect fit for the position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall Job PurposeAs a Business Developement Executive, it’s down to you to assist in the shaping the professional service of Rich Visions and its brand (including founder Mavis Amankwah’s business services) through developing profitable financial strategies, identification of new business opportunities, sales management and recruitment.
To actively promote and sell our marketing and business solutions packages including our business loan assistance programmes via telephone, emails, face-to-face meetings and at specific events.
- Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to ensure achievement of agreed business targets for business plans and cash flow forecasts
- Successfully target and bring on potential clients (mostly large co-operations, businesses, sole traders, SMEs and entrepreneurs).
- Effectively manage time in order to achieve set targets, in line with targets set on productivity.
- Negotiate and manage the launch of any new business, that will go hand in hand with our company’s marketing & PR strategies working with appropriate individuals in the team.
- Arrange and manage new business appointments/ arrangements.
- Maintain the required volume of outbound calls and maintain agreed standards of response rates on incoming calls, evaluating each month.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions.
- Contribute towards company targets and profit by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
- Use prospect and customer contact tools and systems, to manage the day-to-day running of the business using our in-house CRM system.
- Systems must be maintained and updated at all times.
- Respond and follow up sales enquiries, using appropriate methods.
- Responsible for sourcing new leads for various sectors, from different sources.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, and sustainable relationships.
- Attend training workshops to develop knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude if requested to assist in other areas of the business as and when required.
- A Levels – or equivalent
- Business, Administration, Management, Sales or Marketing qualifications
- 2-5 years experience
- Solid telesales skills and aptitude to meet the company’s target
- Superb telephone manner
- Excellent people skills
- Experience of telesales and email sales campaigns
Knowledge and Experience
- Proficient with email and Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
- Using social media (Facebook, Linked In and Twitter)
- Excellent telesales experience and skills
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets through warm and cold calling
- Target driven
- Self-motivated and happy to work on his/her own.
- A cheerful and optimistic attitude to work.
- An openness and enthusiasm for change and improvements to the business.
- The drive and determination to ‘make things happen’.
- Enjoys working in a small team that has a big impact.
- Gets a kick out of making sales.
- A good team player prepared to ‘muck in’ when required and work under intense pressure to met monthly targets.
- Excellent ‘people’ skills, especially via phone and electronic media.
- A good organiser with an eye for detail.
Other Job Roles Available
We’re also looking for Business Advisers to join the team!
Our advisers signpost our clients to our business consultants who write and develop our clients business plans and financials to secure funding or finance (could be for a new business idea or a new branch of an existing business).
You’ll need proven experience, like running your own company or a good track record in business management, finance and/or management to be eligible for the role. Read more now!