We can help you with
- Business Loan Applications
- Writing a Cash Flow Forecast for lending
- Writing the Business Plan for lending
- Assessing credit status
- Preparation to meet with lenders
- Finding you the right lender
- Provide advice on your credit report
- Devising a Personal Survival Budget
- Revising your CV & personal portfolio
- Discuss your ID and proof of address requirements
SmallBusiness.co.uk have reported that under a quarter of youths aged between 15 and 18 are interested in starting their own business. This could mean in the future that less businesses will be owned by entrepreneurs...
“The UK online alternative finance sector grew 84 per cent in 2015, facilitating £3.2 billion in investments, loans and donations, according to a new Cambridge report.” – See...
Research has found that small business owners enjoy being self employed more than working for someone else. A study conducted by InstantPrint the on-line print retailer revealed that though many SME owners face challenges around...